Your divorce put you through the ringer, and now your world feels turned upside down.
You’re starting to think about retirement. This next phase of life might mean not working at all, changing fields, reducing your hours, starting a business, or volunteering to change the world.
There are a mountain of financial decisions to make… on your own.
- How will your financial settlement affect your lifestyle?
- If you’re getting a lump sum, how do you use it wisely?
- What happens when alimony and child support come to an end?
- What if you’re paying the support? How does that impact your picture?
- Will you have enough money to support yourself and the kids, now and in the future?
- How will you pay your bills? Will you need to go back to work?
- Can you still meet your goals for the future?
Just thinking about all the decisions you face is exhausting.
And you don’t have the time or energy to quickly become an expert on all things money and investments. What if you could find a trusted partner, to help you plan for both the near future and the far-off. To help you live your best life because you’ve been through some stuff.
Maybe you need a financial planner.
But how can you find one you trust?
Someone who won’t make you feel bad about your questions and anxieties, who won’t talk down to you, and who won’t shame you about spending your money.
There’s so much to grasp — 401(k), IRA, Roth, stock options, pension, cash value, Social Security, liabilities. You could use a translator, a trusted guide in this foreign land. Someone to help you figure out what’s possible with what you’ve got, now and in the future.
How can you get past the worry so you can start envisioning what kind of life you want to live, now that YOU get to decide?
Financial planning made just for divorced women
Sofia Financial’s xxxxx program is designed just for you.
Together we’ll walk through our proprietary process to get clear on what your money needs to do for you and what’s possible and necessary given your specific situation.
We know the key to a wise financial plan is making sure it’s in alignment with all the important parts of your life. So we talk about all that stuff. We are the non-judgemental financial advisors, creating a safe space to have those crucial, intimate conversations.
Here are the things we can address together:
- Gain a better understanding of your financial settlement
- Make decisions about your home and employment situations
- Envision multiple scenarios to help you cope with future uncertainty
- Design a lifestyle that fits your means, so you understand where you can and should spend your money
- Build a financial decision-making process, to help you filter out the noise and focus on what’s best for you
- Receive decision support and accountability going forward so you get things done, avoid mistakes, and feel confident in your choices.
The outcome of the xxxx program is a carefully-drawn map, created collaboratively, so you know that everything has been thought through.
Then we travel the path with you, taking care of all the messy details so you don’t have to. We implement, monitor and adjust as life happens, and are a resource for you whenever important financial decisions arise.
We talk with women like you all the time!
Our clients are smart, passionate women who would rather use their time and energy on things other than researching investments and IRS rules. You will feel cared for, confident and competent, knowing you have a true partner in all financial decisions; someone who has your back.
It’s never just about numbers, investments, or “beating the market.” It’s about lining up your financial resources and decisions to assure your security, independence, and freedom.
Because when YOU are financially stable and exercising your economic power, not only can you control your future, you make the world a better place.
You will feel at ease and secure, knowing we have a plan and are working the plan. To free you to pursue a life of fulfillment, inspiration and joy.