Building your retirement income plan can become complex. There’s a lot to put together. You know what assets you have, but how do you organize all of these tools to work together to create sustainable income?
It’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle. The first step is to separate the pieces into categories. Even though everyone’s pieces will look a little different, Stephanie and Kevin help you see how you can use different vehicles as retirement income.
Key topics discussed:
- Categorizing what assets you have is the first step to start your retirement income plan (01:08)
- Using U.S. Government funded programs such as Social Security & Medicare (03:12)
- Other sources of possible income (06:55)
- Your IRA is not just an investment vehicle (09:28)
- Using your home as equity (10:41)
- What role do annuities and life insurance play? (12:07)
Free inventory worksheet can be downloaded here: Click Here.
If you like what you’ve been hearing on this podcast, we invite you to subscribe on your favorite platform and leave us a review. Tell us what you love about this episode! Or better yet, tell us what you want to hear more of in the future. email@example.com
Please subscribe and share with your friends who are in the same situation!