As we all stay tuned to the news of the Covid-19 outbreak, we want you to know that our commitment to your needs remains unwavering. Our team, with the use of modern technology, is working closely but remotely to continue serving you. Please see below for our cell phone numbers if you need to reach us.
- Stephanie McCullough – firstname.lastname@example.org – 610-283-3390
- Kevin Gaines – email@example.com – 610-513-6716
- Fran Logue – firstname.lastname@example.org – 610-653-2370
- Teresa Davis – email@example.com
What the COVID-19 Stimulus Package means for your Retirement
What should I do with my investments during the time of Coronavirus?
- Webinar recording of Kevin discussing how to deal with anxiety around your investments in the present moment
- How to deal with uncertainty. Stephanie’s brief video with tips on living in uncertain times
- Financial planning in a crisis. Stephanie’s thoughts on what to do if you are now, or may be, financially affected by the pandemic
- Social Security and Medicare
- New York Times free hub for articles on financial issues during the pandemic (NOTE there are ads – be careful to click only on actual articles)
Have a Conversation About This or Any Other Financial Planning Topic
Free 20-minute phone consultation